Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogger?

Yes, a blogger! When creating this blog I started thinking to myself, "Am I to young to have a blog?" Maybe I am maybe I'm not? Will just have to see how things go! I guess I mainly decided to start this blog in hopes of growing my relationship with Christ. You may be wondering how a blog can do that. But I plan on writing down my thoughts and feelings on this page and hopefully telling about some awesome God stories too! I pray that this will be a way that I can look back and see how far I've come and I hope that maybe my words will speak to all of you too! Oh, and of course I will still add the occasional pictures, b/c those are always fun too! Maybe though the words I share with you and myself, will make be realize how blessed we really are! That's why I chose the title of this blog. We are sooo blessed!!! I'd love to here your God stories too,So make sure to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment