Monday, April 13, 2009

Pics from Florida

So spring break was an absolute blast. I got to spend time with my mom and grandpa and grandma Brink. So many people got to go with friends, but I have to admit I really enjoyed just chilling with my mom and getting to just relax and do nothing but lay out! Our first two days were rainy so that was kinda bummer, but things got better and we ended up have awesome weather! Erika came over to our condo for two days and we had an awesome time catching up and soaking up the sun! When we got home there was snow on the ground! Yuck! I thought we were done with winter! At least this coming week looks hopeful! Oh and on a side note, Joe's Brother and sister-in law found out today they are having another boy! I'm so excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet him in August!


Mom and I on the airplane ready to arrive in warm weather!




Watching "Medical Mysteries"
Erika and I laying out and swimming in the pool.
A restaurant on the pier that we ate at a couple times :) Only a short walk down the beach.
Out to lunch with Erika at crabby Joe's!


Mom and I, a little burnt!
On our way home :( At least were somewhat tan! *Landing in South bend... Hello snow? :sJoe and I sporting our new sweatshirts, I was very excited to see him again!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics! i didn't know you met up with Erika down there...looks like you had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete